Skip Navigation LinksHow to Report a Possible Violation

If you observe any occurrences of stormwater violations or are unsure of something that you see going down a storm drain, please call the Rensselaer City Police Department at: (518) 462-7451 or send an e-mail to

Protecting the City's 'front yard', the Hudson River, and our local streams from pollution is a community responsibility.