The grant money is aimed to improve pedestrian safety and minimize crash potential by implementing countermeasures at the crossings on local urban roads and streets.
Installation/replacement of pedestrian signals, curb ramps, striping at the following intersections:
- Intersection of Washington Avenue, Forbes Avenue and 7th Street
- Intersection of Broadway and Partition Street
- Intersection of Broadway and Pine Street
- Intersection of Broadway and McNaughton Avenue
- Intersection of 1st Street, Partition Street and East Street
- Intersection of 3rd Street and Catherine Street.
Preliminary Plan Available Here: 1760.94_DDR Planset
Draft Design Report Available Here: 1760.94_Draft Design Report (combined)
Construction to begin during the Summer of 2020
Comments can be sent to Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by September 23rd.