Claims forms for automobile and property loss may be obtained in the City Clerk's Office or by clicking the link on the bottom of this page. All claims must be submitted to the City Clerk and must be accompanied with either an estimate for the cost of the loss or a receipt for the damages you wish to be reimbursed for.

The Clerk will then make copies available to the Common Council, Corporation Counsel and the Department Head of the department that the claim pertains to. The claim will be reviewed by the above upon the nearest Common Council meeting date to the date of claimant's application for loss.  

Automobile Loss Report

Property Loss Report