Site Plans are required for...:

Site Plan and Special Use Permit Application

*How does your proposal rate? Receive LEED credits and submit the following checklist (pdf) with site-plan.

A Subdivision application is required for...:

Subdivision Application Form

A Flood Certificate is required for any construction in the 100-Year Flood Plain:

Flood Hazard Area Application and Flood Damage Prevention Local Law

A Certificate of Appropriateness is required for exterior changes in the HR and HC zoning districts:

Certificate of Appropriateness Application and Guidelines.

Environmental Review Forms, required for all applications:

Long EAF

Short EAF

Coastal Assessment Form (required for Type 1 and Unlisted Actions in the Coastal Area as defined in the Rensselaer LWRP):

Coastal Assessment Form